Real-time Audio/ Video Emergency System
24 hours protection, Safe City, people feel relieved
Why is it Important?
With a comprehensive network of emergency devices, remote two-way intercom and monitoring Real-time Audio/Video Emergency Systems for cities and their residents 24-hour safety and the ability to react to unexpected situations.
Easily Connect with the police or relevant emergency response services. It will quickly and efficiently provide a cities citizens with relief and protective measures establishing trust between a city its citizens.
- Emergency call button triggers a two-way conversation intercom.
- Real-time video monitoring: Built-in hidden CMOS Camera (security center can communicate with the user on-site)
- Remote intercom and monitoring applications- In the absence of activating an alarm state, still be able to view a live image
- Allows the user to view their cameras through an Internet connection from a computer or a 3G phone.
- With electronic map, quickly grasp the location and site conditions
- No active alarm status still views real-time images
- Alarm footage for evidence